Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Momma Money Soul foods continued

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ca$h Money Hu$tler
Well-established
Well-established
Ca$h Money Hu$tler

Momma Money Soul foods continued Empty
PostSubject: Momma Money Soul foods continued   Momma Money Soul foods continued Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:15 pm

Cash finishes up cellphone call with Rev. Rufus laughing and calls out Momma, Rev. gonna be bit late but he is stopping by.

Momma Money: OK, Babies , send them two other white chickies to get off their asses and help set the table and help bring food out.

Frenchie and Freak Baby hesitantly get up and Freak Baby rolls her eyes.

Momma Money: Did I just hear someone cutting your eyes, who hell be do it?  She with one swipe SMACK!!! both girls. I don't know which one yet, but someone gonna get white knocked the hell out of them.
Freak Baby: Who hell are you? smack me ? I dont work for you. I......
Momma Cash: WHO AM I? S(BEEP!) YOU MUST BE FROM MARS OR SOMETHING , YOU MIGHT BE WITH THAT GOOFY ASS OUTFIT AND THAT ROSTER HAIR, THIS MY PLACE AND I AM HIGHER THAN YO BOSS, I OUT RANK HIM I GAVE BIRTH TO HIM AND NURSED HIM WITH THESE, NAW NOT MY KITCHEN BE DISRESPECTING....

Freak Baby unnerved reaches in to her pocket but before she can get her hand out, Momma Money had pulled a straight razor from her bra and with one hand lifts Freak baby up on her shoulder like a Canadian back breaker.

Momma Money yells: FIX A PLATE TO GO, I BEEN GOD DAM SOME LITTLE PUNK COME UP IN HERE DISRESPECTING BUT NO ONE LEAVES MOMMAS HUNGRY, HURRY UP WITH THAT ..... A plate is handle to momma with her free arm. She carries Freak Baby and the plate to the stoop out front.

Here's the smart ass disrespecting section, when you can learn to behave you come with apology I might let you sit with regular folk.Momma Money says( as she sets her in a hard sit onto stoop and whips her plate in Freak Baby's hands).

She slams door knocking cow bell off the door smiles big and says Now who's hungry?

Four tables put together with everything from two trays of Ribs, chicken fried steak with white gravy, greens with bacon in a apple vinegar dressing,Momma's famous homemade Mac n Cheese, black eye peas with huge chunks of ham, fried chicken, several types of gravies, white homony in cracked pepper and butter, homemade biscuits, cat fish, pork butt with potatoes and white carrots. For desert  sweet potato pie and Peaches's infamous peach cobbler pie.

Everyone gets a plate and walks around table. Jackson: Whats this white round stuff , oh and green stuff with bacon.  Momma Money laughs " poor skinny white boy never seen food before? It's homony, you know they make it into grits sometimes.....umm like....  Peaches interjects " CORN"

CORN, yeah white corn honey and turnip greens.
(room impressed Peaches knew what Homony was.)

Yeah speaking of disrespectful i was flippin the clicker other day on tv and say this scrawny crack whore rubbin up on Beetlejuice's junk  now that's all been seen on tv.

Crew all laughs Momma that was Hanna Montana ,  Miley Cyrus sad assed twerking.: Cash Money answers.

Momma Money: That little white trash girl on the Mickey Mouse channel? Wasn't both her parnets strippers at one time then the dad did that Redneck Hustle dance Achy breaky some such s(BEEP). What hell happened to her she looks like she on heroin, she on heroin? What's twerking?

Cash chuckles " Peaches, baby show momma how to twerk" Peaches puts her fork down and stands up and in seconds has her booty flopping up and down side to ride and round and round.

Momma Money laughs and stands up " THAT's A BOOTY POP, SEE!!" puts her butt near Jackson Black and almost shakes him out of his chair dropping his silver wear all over holds on for dear life.

Just then Rev. Rufus Q. Ribbenthorpe walks in the door, raises his eyebrow, shrugs and looks over the table of food.

Momma Money: Honey, you the fanciest dressed homeless man I ever seen, here baby make a plate. Please sit over there down wind just in case, we having a private party up in here my Son came into town. He's a Famous wrestler among other things and......

Cash: Snap , Momma that's Rev. Rufus Q. Ribbenthorpe my tag partner and man who made me Deacon. Remember his raido show you use to send money to.......

Momma Money: OH YEAH, Sorry baby, (big bear hug) To bad you white, I loved your radio program , you got voice like Billy Dee, sign my menu? I'll put up there with my son's action figure up on shelf so all to see.

Rev. Rufus Q. Ribbenthorpe signs the menu and puts on shelf for Momma Cash and fills a plate and finds a spot by Frenchie.
Back to top Go down

Momma Money Soul foods continued
Page 1 of 1