Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Food Finale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ca$h Money Hu$tler
Well-established
Well-established
Ca$h Money Hu$tler

Soul Food Finale Empty
PostSubject: Soul Food Finale   Soul Food Finale Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Nathan Steel: Last week we saw a very candid segment by our Outbreak in the field interviewer Jackson Black, about Cash Money Hustler who had a great upset over CPS IS GONNA KILL YOU in a bloody broken glass match. However because of time restraints we couldn't show end. But as it was so popular last week we turn you to Jackson, The B-Girls, Momma Money, Rev. Rufus Q. Ribben and the man to face Outbreak's own PAIN ,..........CA$H MONEY HU$TLER!!!!!

scene cuts to Out Break logo and fades to black into Everyone sitting at table finishing the buffet style soul food feast Momma Money and Peaches worked on after a Twerking demonstration from them both.

Rev. Ribben: Mam, this was a lovely dinner, Many Thank yous for your open hospitality for breaking bread in your homey establishment. I brought some wine from my personal reserve to serve as a communal fellowship.

Everyone looks a bit lost at Rev. Ribben except Momma Money who smiles reveling her gap teeth with a glimmering gold front tooth.

Momma: HOT DAMN!! Free Liquor, let me go get the glasses.

FreakBaby wanders back in like cat left out all night and sets her dirty plate on table giving a scowl at Peaches. Cash Money grabs her arm and questions her.

Ca$h: What hells up with you lately? You're more B(BEEP)y than you usually are?

FreakBaby: Noting Daddy, Noting

Ca$h: Well your NOTING better tone it's S(BEEP) down. You hear me!!, or gonna knock you hell out. Remember who picked you junkie ass off street after you could get no job for being a felon. Remember who put money in your pockets and close on your back and the car in yo garage. Holla if yo here me. Ah good Momma back with glasses, sit your fool ass down and dig some wine Rev. laid on us.

Glasses distributed out and Momma comments: Well look at who decided to join us, I waiting.She taps her foot impatiently

Freak Baby looks up from floor reflecting:Sorry, Cash's Mom, I sorry i was being rude and disrespectful.

Momma: That's better, green-eyed lady.  Momma knows, but aint momma's fault dig, darling. A quite nod is shared between them and she hands FreakBaby a glass.

Rev. Ribben stands up to break moodRev.Ribben: A TOAST!!! (Everyone raises their glasses)

On many long journeys have we gone. And waited, too, for others to return from journeys of their own. Some return; some are broken; some come back so different only their names remain. We are embarqing in a union with new name both with Cash and I as Sugartastic Discordian Smooth also known as S.D.S the newest tag team at Out Break but also the union and new of Peaches and Cash into holy union of marriage in the future. This day has been a wuzzle of emotions and flare ups but If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ...

Marriage is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is.  No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.
Stin ijiasas !!!!!

They all click glasses after sort pause to see if he was really done.
Back to top Go down

Soul Food Finale
Page 1 of 1