Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ca$h Money's debute

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ca$h Money Hu$tler
Well-established
Well-established
Ca$h Money Hu$tler

Ca$h Money's debute Empty
PostSubject: Ca$h Money's debute   Ca$h Money's debute Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Open fires over fans heads both sub machine guns barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
Cash Money Hustler makes his way to the ring
White Fur coat, Iced out Bling,bright Fadora hat,and matching Silk suit
Gold flecked Golden Limo greets the mob from the limousine''s roof bumping Rick Ross''s '' Got my Money'' (I need that)w with green dollar sign spotlight on his in the ring.

He wipes his wing tips off on apron and climbs over top rope.He motions for microphone.Grins his gold grill and clears his throat.

Ca$h Money: Make some noise OUTBREAK!!! Is this a oil painting or wrestling crowd, let's try this AGAIN.
MAKE SOME NOISE MOFOS IN OUTBREAK!!!!

Crowd: goes wild whooping and cheering and booing

Ca$h Money: Now that's music to my ears, Ok so here's the 411 If don't know who I am . What hells wrong with you, where hell been? I am THEE Ca$h Money Hu$tler the playa's playa,the funkadelic future, The Mack Dad of the Smackdown.The Pimp slapping, Limo riding, cash collecting bad MOFO, I got more paper than federal bank, got more ice than you alls freezers at home, and got more ladies than all malls and they all for sale. Now enough about me, lets talk about what I am here to do. I am here to snap necks and cash checks, I was told I would have creative control unlike that other company I was at. Can crowd say F them?

crowd: F THEM, F THEM  (chants)

Ca$h Money: Liking this crowd already, Hell yeah. Ok suckas, who wants someone of Big Daddy Ca$h Money Hustler? I know all you ladies do, but I mean who wants put down so can collect my check up in here?
Back to top Go down
Pain
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
Pain

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Money's debute   Ca$h Money's debute Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Nice RP ;)Added to show Smile

Ofcourse I had to edit some parts, because it is chaotic and you stuck it all together. But since we need exact amount of lines to start the show I expanded it a little bit.  Here is the edited part. If you have any complains, contact me via PM or here Smile

RP :

*Camera cuts back to commentators table*

Nathan Steel : It is time to meet another debutante of OBW federation.

Arisa Dawn : This one is quite...unique, but wait, here he comes.

*Titan tron shoots fires all over, as sub machine guns barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena.*

*Ca$h Money Hustler makes his way to the ring, wearing a white fur coat, iced out bling, bright fadora hat and matching silk suit.*

*Gold flecked golden Limo greets the mob, from the limousine's roof bumping Rick Ross's "God my Money", while green dollar sign spotlight goes wild all over the arena, while finaly focusing on the man himself.*

*He wipes his wing tips off on apron and climbs over the top rope. Then he motions for a microphone, meanwhile grinding his gold grill and clearing the throat eager for a speach.*

Ca$h Money : Make some noise OUTBREAK!!!

*Crowd still stunned by his entrance does weak cheers*

Ca$h Money : Is this an oil painting or wrestling crowd, lets try this AGAIN. MAKE SOME NOISE MOFOS IN OUTBREAK!!!

*Crowd finally snaps out and starts wild whooping, cheering and booing conflict in the same time*

Ca$h Money : Now that's music to my ears. Ok so here's the 411 if you don't know who I am. What the hells wrong with you, where the hell have you all been?

Ca$h Money : I am THE Ca$h Money Hu$tler, the playa's playa, the funkadelic future, the Mack Dad of the Smackdown, the....

*Bumps his chest with his left fist proudly*

Ca$h Money : Pimp slapping, Limo riding, cash collecting bad M-O-F-O. I got more street cred than the Mr. President himself! Got more paper than the federal bank itself! And more ice than your all freezers at home combined, more ladies than currently shopping this moment at IKEA and they all are for sale!

*Crowd boos while commentator Nathan Steel can be heard saying "I am definitely interested"*

Ca$h Money : Now enough about me, lets talk about what I am here to do. I am here to snap necks and cash checks. I was told I would have creative control unlike that other company I was at. Can this crowd say F them? I will give you discount to my goods to you all if you say F them! Cmon ya' all!

*Crowd, mostly horny men, chanting "F THEM, F THEM"*

Ca$h Money : Liking this crowd already, Hell yeah! Ok suckas, who wants someone of Big Daddy Ca$h Money Hustler? I know all you ladies do, but I mean who wants to come down here so I can collect my check up?

*As crowd boos and cheers conflicting with each other camera fades away leaving Ca$h Money Hu$tler tounting and bragging to everyone*

Last edited by Pain on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ca$h Money Hu$tler
Well-established
Well-established
Ca$h Money Hu$tler

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Money's debute   Ca$h Money's debute Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:12 pm

works for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Money's debute   Ca$h Money's debute Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ca$h Money's debute
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Break Wrestling :: Roleplay Section :: Role Play Archive-
Jump to: