Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Brothers confronts GM Mishima

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clairvoyant PL
Jobber
Jobber

Blood Brothers confronts GM Mishima Empty
PostSubject: Blood Brothers confronts GM Mishima   Blood Brothers confronts GM Mishima Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:41 am

*Camera shows GM's office. Yoshida Mishima sits by his desk. On the other side of it are Seer and Bad Omen, both with a leather suitcase rested on their laps.*

Seer: "Mr. Mishima, as we already stated numerous times, we are a tag team and we want to present our skills to this federation as a tag team. Creation of a tag team division is good for you and our fans. We promise great matches, great rivalries and big merchandise revenue. What we ask in return is only allowing us to do what we do best."

Yoshida Mishima: "Are you done, youngster?"

Seer: "That is our proposition."

Yoshida Mishima: "I must say I hate young punks like you! You come here with your "briliant ideas", waste my precious time and act so full of yourselfs! Do you have even a slightest idea what does it mean to run a show like this?"

Bad Omen: "Obviously it's very stressful..."

Yoshida Mishima: "You're damn right it is! Especially at moments like this! Do you know how much work must be done before a tag team division can be created?"

Seer: "We are ready to participate in any neccesary arrangements to make this happen, mr. Mishima."

Yoshida Mishima: "Oh really? So you say you can pay 250 thousands dollars for neccesary preparations?"

Bad Omen: "Is there any chance you're talking about canadian dollars?"

Yoshida Mishima: "Are we in Canada?"

Bad Omen: "No, but maybe you have a contractor there, and..."

Yoshida Mishima: "Shut up! If next thing you say will be another nonsense I will fire you on the spot!"

Seer: "Bad, you stay silent! Mr. Mishida, are you positive that the ammount of money you mentioned is absolutely neccesary?"

Yoshida Mishima: "Yes. We need money to pay the wrestlers who would participate in the division. Champs needs to be rewarded, otherwise no one would care for the title. We would probably need to hire more wrestlers to fill this division. And on top of this all we need championships. Belts are quite expensive, let me tell you that!"

Seer: "I think we can take care of that one last matter. And we can try to convince present OBW wrestlers to form tag team. Ruling those expenses out, how much should we loan you?"

Yoshida Mishima: "What do you mean loan? Why would I pay you back, you stupid punk? You must bring at least 150 000 thousands dollars or there's nothing we have to talk about here!"

Seer: "Federation will definitely make extra money because of this tag team division. I offer you a deal. We pay the money required to start the project and it lasts for one season. If it generates revenue bigger than the ammount of money we invested, you pay us back. If not, we close the division and never speak of it again. What do you say, mr. Mishima."

Yoshida Mishima: "I am a bussinessman, I can never turn down a good offer. But before I start even considering it you must bring the money, how else I can be sure you're serious people? No money, no deal. You bring the money, tag titles and at least 4 tag teams and then we talk."

Seer: "Fair enough, mr. Mishima. Thank you for your time."

Yoshida Mishima: "Don't thank me yet. You wasted quite a lot of my time but it can still pay off, so I decided I will give you a possibility to show us all your talent. Your dumd brother has a match tonight. Just after that you will step into the ring and fight with Lightning Lad!"

Bad Omen: "Lightning Lad! Oh brother, you are in deep..."

Yoshida Mishima: "Oh yes, he is! Now get out, both of you!"

*Blood Brothers both stands up and walks away from the office. Bad Omen seems to be pleased with the way the conversation went, while Seer is clearly shocked that he will have to step in the ring tonight. Camera fades.*
Back to top Go down
Pain
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
Pain

Blood Brothers confronts GM Mishima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers confronts GM Mishima   Blood Brothers confronts GM Mishima Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:13 pm

Will change some Mishima's text since I need him to stay in his role.

Added
Back to top Go down

Blood Brothers confronts GM Mishima
Page 1 of 1