Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Brothers state their ambitions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clairvoyant PL
Jobber
Jobber

Blood Brothers state their ambitions Empty
PostSubject: Blood Brothers state their ambitions   Blood Brothers state their ambitions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:19 pm

*Camera shows Shina Scarlet standing next to owners of the Honda Prius seen before. One of them keeps glancing at Shina's cleavage*

Shina Scarlet: "Hello everyone. Joining me at this time are Blood Brothers, new exciting signings here in Out Break Wrestling. Hello guys, how are you?"

Guy 1: "H-... Huh? Oh, hi, thanks a lot, we're fine"

*Guy 1 is laughing uncomfortably*

Guy 2: "What my brother, Seer, tried to say is that we are very grateful for an opportunity to be a part of Out Break Wrestling and we are full of confidence in our abilities to dominate here."

"Seer is nodding his head, still trying to look up Shina's cleavage. He starts to blush a litlle bit."

Shina Scarlet: "Again welcome in our federation. And what is your name?"

Guy 2: "My name is Bad Omen, and we together are Blood Brother, tag team to be a most dominant in the history of this organization!"

*Seer's again nodding his head. When he thinks nobody is looking he reaches for his pocket and retrieves a smartphone*

Bad Omen: "We are very happy to be a part of this federation and can't wait for our debut in a tag team match. We will soon dominate here and challenge champions for their titles. However I couldn't find out who is the current tag champs here. Is the title vacant by any chance?"

Shina Scarlet: "You see, things look a little different. The fact is that we don't have a tag team division here in OBW."

*Bad Omen suddenly raises his head, even Seer stops to try and make a secret picture of Shina's cleavage and looks at her amazed.*

Seer: "How come you don't have a tag team division? It's unreal! I haven't yet been in a federation without tag team division."

Bad Omen: "But this is our first federation..."

Seer: "Shut up, it's not the point! We are a tag team, how are we supposed to show our skills if there is no tag team division?"

Shina Scarlet: "I'm sorry guys, but how come you never asked before signing contracts?"

Seer: "Of course we asked, Bad was talking with GM for almost an hour before... Bad, did you ask GM about it?"

Bad Omen: "Of course I did!"

Seer: "So how come we are in a fed with no tag division?"

Bad Omen: "I asked, but you know my english is not perfect yet, and this GM was talking so fast. He was smiling all the time, so I figured everything was fine."

Seer: "I can't believe it! Ok, we are going, we have some errands to run."

*Seer grabs Bad Omen by a hand and walks away with him. They continue to argue along the way. Camera shows Shina Scarlet forcing herslef not to laugh at this situation and then fades.*
Back to top Go down
Niv
VGm
VGm

Blood Brothers state their ambitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers state their ambitions   Blood Brothers state their ambitions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Added
Back to top Go down

Blood Brothers state their ambitions
Page 1 of 1