Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Brothers arrive to the arena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clairvoyant PL
Jobber
Jobber

Blood Brothers arrive to the arena Empty
PostSubject: Blood Brothers arrive to the arena   Blood Brothers arrive to the arena Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:52 pm

*Camera shows a parking lot outside of the OBW Arena. Suddenly Honda Prius drives in and parks next to the entrance. Two tall guys with wicked smiles get out of it and walks towards the entrance. One of them is clearly unhappy.*

Guy 1: "How could you get as a hybrid as our car? Those things suck big time!"

Guy 2: "C'mon, it's not that bad. And it's for the environment."

Guy 1: "I don't care about the environment as long as I can't drive fast enough. When they'll make hybrid that goes to 100 km/h in 8 seconds, I can get it and care for environment."

Guy 2: "What is so wrong with that car? It's not like we can drive fast in town anyway."

Guy 1: "You dumbass, it's not about facts, it's about the looks and prestige! It's our first night here in OBW, we should drive with a limo or at least a Hummer."

Guy 2: "You're a dumbass, not me! And you over react, we just make a quick interview here, no match for us, so it will be easy. No need for a fancy car for that."

Guy 1: "There is always a need for a fancy car, idiot! Ladies can see us any time, you never know."

Guy 2: "Like if you could do anything when confronted by a nice girl, you always..."

*Both guys enters the arena and continue their conversation inside. Camera fades.*
Back to top Go down
Pain
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
Pain

Blood Brothers arrive to the arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers arrive to the arena   Blood Brothers arrive to the arena Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:06 pm

added
Back to top Go down

Blood Brothers arrive to the arena
Page 1 of 1