Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkenius Storm Promo (25th August)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkenius Storm
Jobber
Jobber

Darkenius Storm Promo (25th August) Empty
PostSubject: Darkenius Storm Promo (25th August)   Darkenius Storm Promo (25th August) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:07 am

Arena turns to darkness. From titantron sounds Skillet - Dead Inside, the theme of Darkenius Storm. Around the ring and on the ramp flows fog. Darkenius Storm arrives to the ramp. Fireworks are blowing behind him. Darkenius Storm stops in front of the ring and looks on his fans with vicious smile. Fans are cheering him and screaming his name. He is going through the steps into the ring, where he's doing the pose named Terror Of Darkness, which cause flames burning on each corner of the ring. Darkenius Storm puts microphone close to his lips. Fans are awaiting his speech.

Nathan Steel: Here we have him again, Darkenius Storm, the Demon From Hell!

Arisa Dawn: I wonder, what he say this time. He lost two matches in a row, one against Zeno Kichi by submission and one against T.Rublin.

Fans are going to repeat his catchphrase.

Darkenius: Let me introduce to you. My name is Darkenius Storm. And I'm...DEMON FROM HELL!!!

Fans are silenced now.

Darkenius: I lost twice in a row, what should I do?

Fans are saying and repeating "We still love you!"

Darkenius: I said it on first show, I said it on last week and I say it now! My goal is to bring the pain, blood, sacrifice and hardcore. And I will prove it to all of you, all of wrestlers in the locker room and to our GM that I'm the best and most important wrestler in OBW. I should be main eventer of course! But I'm not! Zeno, sooner or later, you will pay for your fluke victory over me! Don't worry, you won't wait too long, because soon you will feel, how is to be sacrificed by Demon From Hell, hahahahaha!

Darkenius Storm shows his serious face.

Darkenius: You should watch your back from now!

Darkenius Storm throws his microphone away.

Fans are cheering and Darkenius is going back to the backstage.

Nathan Steel: Well, this is getting interesting.

Arisa Dawn: Zeno Kichi should be worried, because he could be in trouble.

Back to top Go down
Pain
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
Pain

Darkenius Storm Promo (25th August) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkenius Storm Promo (25th August)   Darkenius Storm Promo (25th August) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:51 pm

added
Back to top Go down

Darkenius Storm Promo (25th August)
Page 1 of 1