Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkenius Storm
Jobber
Jobber

11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE) Empty
PostSubject: 11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE)   11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:14 am

Here I'll post roleplay:

Staff (I have short memory, so I'll write them here)

Commentators: Nathan Steel and Alisa Dawn
Ring Announcers: Lilian Garcia
Interviewers: Brooke Adams and Rampage Jackson

DEBUT MATCH(1st or 2nd match in show)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11th August Debut (as a first match against jobber - I choosed T.Rublin)

Nathan Steel: Welcome in OBW alias Out Break Wrestling.
Alisa Dawn: We have here 80000 fans in the arena and they are exciting for the upcoming match.

Lilian Garcia: This match is set for one fall. Introducing first into the ring from Breclav, Czech Republic - calling himself Demon From Hell, Darkenius Storm!

Arena turns to dark. Fog flows around the arena. Titantron hits the music from Skillet - Dead Inside, which is the theme of Darkenius Storm.

//Fans are cheering for him!

Darkenius Storm appears.

Nathan Steel: What a surprise! This guy is a legend and hall of famer of pro wrestling.
Alisa Dawn: Yeah, the most dominate wrestler in the world! But what is he doing here? I thought that he retired in wrestling for good.
Nathan Steel: Looks like not for now, Alisa!

Darkenius Storm walks through the ramp, looks on fans viciously and then goes onto steps into the ring, where he turns it into the fire. Darkness disappears and fans are silenced. Darkenius Storm is going to speak.

Darkenius Storm: Let me introduce to you.

//Fans are going to speak his catchphrase with him.

Darkenius Storm: My name is Darkenius Storm. And I'm DEMON FROM HELL!!!!

//Fans are cheering: Welcome back!

Nathan Steel: This is gonna be interesting.

Darkenius Storm: Surprise, surprise, I'm back. Looks like I missed you.

//Fans are cheering again!

Darkenius Storm: I, demon from hell, monster, deviant or whatever I call myself....I'm back!
                         But, only for one reason....

//Fans are silenced.

Alisa Dawn: What reason?

Darkenius Storm: To bring the pain, hardcore, sacrifice and blood! That's why I came into                                            wrestling!

Darkenius Storm: If this will be my debut in OBW, I can't wait for my opponent!

//Fans are cheering again!

Darkenius Storm waits on the corner on the opponent.

Nathan Steel: Whoa, debut of Darkenius Storm in OBW! It can't be better!
Alisa Dawn: But who will be his opponent tonight?

Lilian Garcia: And the opponent, from Greece, T.Rublin!

Alisa Dawn: T. Rublin is opponent of Darkenius Storm? No wayyyyyyy.
Nathan Steel: He'll be no match for Darkenius.

T. Rublin salutes to the fans and walks proudly like a captain into the ring. On titantron plays some pirate song.

//Fans are booing him.

T. Rublin came into the ring and salutes to Darkenius Storm with a smile. Darkenius Storm is not impressed.

//Referee starts the match.

Alisa Dawn: Let's see...Darkenius Storm received a lot of title belts.
Nathan Steel: Yes. He's multiple time champion.
                    This match will be no problem for him to win.

Nathan Steel: YES! Here it comes....THE GORE!!!!!!!!
                    And he has it...1-2-3!!!!!

//Referee rings the bell.

-------------------------------------------WIN situation--------------------------------------------------
(There's no lose situation, not ON MY DEBUT Smile)

Lilian Garcia: And the winner by pinfall, Darkenius Storm!

Darkenius Storm wins the match! Titantron hits the music Skillet - Dead Inside. And he does his favorite demon's winning pose.

//Fans are cheering for him!

Nathan Steel: Yes, he did it! What a debut from Darkenius Storm!
Alisa Dawn: He showed us again, why he's called a legend of pro wrestling.
Nathan Steel: I can't wait to see him fighting next time!

INTERVIEW----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brooke Adams: Welcome in backstage, where we have a star calling himself Demon From Hell, a real wrestling legend, Darkenius Storm.

Darkenius Storm: Hi, Brooke.

Brooke Adanms: Darkenius, congratulations on your first victory in OBW. You had the perfect debut tonight.

Darkenius Storm: Thank you.

Brooke Adams: Darkenius, fans want to know, what's your specific reason to go here, we may heard it, when you spoke in the ring, but we wanna hear it again.

Darkenius Storm: Well, the reason is, I wanted to try independent wrestling scene. Something not that bigger than the world wrestling, but something that is trying to rise from the beginning right now and OBW is the right spot into it. I had a lot of federations to choose, but I choosed this, because GM needed me. I hope that OBW will be the best federation ever, sooner or later, thanks to me.

Brooke Adams: You said before that your only reason to came here is bringing the pain, hardcore, blood and sacrifice. How do you mean?

Darkenius Storm: Well....there's a bunch of zeroes that they're trying to be badass. And I, demon from hell, will show them that I'm the king here and they will take a bow before me. I have a message for you, yes you in that locker room, STAY DOWN AND SLEEP, because if I will come, YOU WILL DIE! Hahahahahaha! And that's why I'm the DEMON FROM HELL.

Brooke Adams: I think that's all. Thank you for your time. I'll give it back to you guys on the commentary.

Last edited by Darkenius Storm on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:48 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grimwulf
Slacker
Slacker

11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE)   11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 7:49 pm

do not say any thing of WWE
Back to top Go down
Darkenius Storm
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE)   11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:10 pm

Answer to NOT WWE Shocked 

What's bad on that? If some wrestler came to the new federation, fans must know, who he was, even if he was a wwe or tna or whatever ex-federation star Mad 
Can you just keep it on debut? Next show, there won't be no word about it, only on debut.
For example: when i watched TNA, commentator TAZ said a word about WWE and nothing happened Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mad Dog
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Mad Dog

PostSubject: Re: 11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE)   11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:41 pm

Darkenius Storm wrote:
Answer to NOT WWE Shocked 

What's bad on that? If some wrestler came to the new federation, fans must know, who he was, even if he was a wwe or tna or whatever ex-federation star Mad 
Can you just keep it on debut? Next show, there won't be no word about it, only on debut.
For example: when i watched TNA, commentator TAZ said a word about WWE and nothing happened Shocked

It's about WWE trademark usage. Check TWG rules. Make up your ex-fed. I don't know - FFC or UHW. Y'know, some shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Darkenius Storm
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE)   11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:15 am

OK, I changed it to pro wrestling.
Back to top Go down
T.Rublin
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE)   11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:31 pm

OMG yeah I was late in registering over here cuz of things in real life... but  WT*?
I don't blame you, cuz I didn't present my character yet, but, this isn't me o.O
Back to top Go down
Mad Dog
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Mad Dog

PostSubject: Re: 11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE)   11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:35 pm

He will have to change whole roleplay 'cuz he doesn't even have match against you. I don't know where he got the idea that he will, none of us were asked such thing anyway. Don't worry Rublin, this rp at it's current state won't fly.
Back to top Go down
T.Rublin
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE)   11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:37 pm

KK.
Anyway, I just posted my bio Wink
Back to top Go down
Darkenius Storm
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: 11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE)   11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:46 am

DO NOT USE THIS ONE!!!!! Use the other one - fixed version (no opponent names, no bad words, useable roleplay) Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE)   11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

11th August 2013 - Darkenius Storm's Roleplay VS T. Rublin (DON'T USE THIS ONE)
Page 1 of 1