Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkenius Storm Interview (25th August)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkenius Storm
Jobber
Jobber

Darkenius Storm Interview (25th August) Empty
PostSubject: Darkenius Storm Interview (25th August)   Darkenius Storm Interview (25th August) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:37 am

Shina Scarlet: Welcome in backstage, where we have a legend of pro wrestling, calling himself Demon From Hell, Darkenius Storm. Darkenius, what happened all these years, you lost two matches, one with Zeno Kichi and one with T.Rublin, your thoughts?

Darkenius Storm: Hi, Shina. Well, looks like I underestimated this federation so much that I thought that I can win every match that GM puts me into. But this is very different league, this is more about fight than winning or losing matches. But one thing I'll never forget. And that's the fact that Zeno made me tap out. It's unforgivable! He will pay for it, sooner or later.

Shina Scarlet: You had of course personal problems with T.Rublin, because you attacked him in backstage after you lose your match.

Darkenius Storm: He interrupted me on my promo, a selfish squirrel son of a ...(beep!) But I showed him that interrupting demon is the fastest way to go to the hell. He's just a wretch, who thinks that his words means something.

Shina Scarlet: You told us in your promo that you will bring hardcore, pain, blood and sacrifice. What's the meaning of that?

Darkenius Storm: It's the meaning that I'm the best wrestler in OBW. No one can fight better than me. And I'm the reason, why this federation has fans. Without me, the show will crumble.

Shina Scarlet: I think that's all. Back to you, guys.
Back to top Go down
Pain
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
Pain

Darkenius Storm Interview (25th August) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkenius Storm Interview (25th August)   Darkenius Storm Interview (25th August) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:03 pm

added
Back to top Go down

Darkenius Storm Interview (25th August)
Page 1 of 1