Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkenius Storm and Zeno Kichi in ring segment (1st September)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkenius Storm
Jobber
Jobber

Darkenius Storm and Zeno Kichi in ring segment (1st September) Empty
PostSubject: Darkenius Storm and Zeno Kichi in ring segment (1st September)   Darkenius Storm and Zeno Kichi in ring segment (1st September) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:05 am

Nathan Steel: And here comes Zeno Kichi, adopted son of our GM Yoshida Mishima and top star of OBW. Who knows what he wants to tell us tonight.

Arisa Dawn: Last show, Darkenius Storm destroyed his car. I think that Zeno wants to say something about the explosion of his car. He got Storm's message.

Crowd is nervously waiting for Zeno's speech.

Zeno puts his microphone slowly to his lips.

Zeno Kichi: I should say something about, how Darkenius Storm destroyed my beloved car...Well...Storm, you started a war against me...

Darkenius Storm suddenly appears on the titantron display and Zeno Kichi looks on it. After a couple white noise effects, Darkenius Storm will say:

Arisa Dawn: What the hell?

Nathan Steel: It's Darkenius Storm on the Titantron!

Fans are cheering him and Darkenius speaks to Zeno with his vicious smile.

Darkenius: Zeno, hey, Zeno, how's your car? Is your car ok? Did you ride safety back to your home? Or did you take a bus? Hahahahaha. You see, I'm pissed when somebody like you, adopted son of our GM Yoshida Mishima, who wants to dominate from victory against me. You see, I do the hell out of your life and I'm just getting started. What next? Harm your dear old friend from childhood, Shina Scarlet? Or you will be very angry on me for it? Huh? What do you say, Zeno?

Zeno Kichi: Don't even think about it, Storm, or I promise you that I will kill you! If you just lay her a single hair, you'll be a dead man, do you hear me? Oh, and my car, which you destroyed to the pieces, you will pay it to me! You're just jealous of me, because I'm better than you. What type of guy are you that you are angry, when you lose the match? You're just coward, who's hiding in the dark, fearing the sun. You should talk to me like a man in the ring, not blabbering something in that display. Come here and fight me, if you are not afraid of me!

Darkenius: Whatever you say, Zeno, but be careful, what you wish for. That's why I'm the DEMON...FROM...HELL! Hahahahaha. See you in backstage.

White noise is coming back on titantron.

Zeno throws the microphone on the ground and quickly runs in backstage.

Arisa Dawn: I think that Darkenius is jealous of him, because of taping out on his debut.

Nathan Steel: Yeah, who knows what will happen next.

NOTE: Darkenius Storm is HEEL now Wink
Because you were inactive here, I wrote your part, Zeno. But you can always change it, how you want Wink
Back to top Go down
Zeno Kichi
General Manager
General Manager

Darkenius Storm and Zeno Kichi in ring segment (1st September) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkenius Storm and Zeno Kichi in ring segment (1st September)   Darkenius Storm and Zeno Kichi in ring segment (1st September) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:04 pm

Well, I'll change it later, if I find some interesting words to say, that is. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
http://outbreak.freeforums.biz

Darkenius Storm and Zeno Kichi in ring segment (1st September)
Page 1 of 1