Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkenius Storm and Zeno Kichi - car explosion (25th august)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkenius Storm
Jobber
Jobber

Darkenius Storm and Zeno Kichi - car explosion (25th august) Empty
PostSubject: Darkenius Storm and Zeno Kichi - car explosion (25th august)   Darkenius Storm and Zeno Kichi - car explosion (25th august) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:42 am

I want this as the perfect ending of OBW show

Arisa Dawn: What is going out there?

Nathan Steel: Looks like Zeno is going to his car, red Ferrari 458 Speciale

Arisa Dawn: What a nice car!

Zeno Kichi goes to his car, but he forgot his keys.

Arisa Dawn: Where is he going?

Nathan Steel: He probably forgot something.

He leaves the car. And the car will BOOM!

A huge explosion. Pieces are chipped away from the car.

Zeno jumped back just in time.

Nathan Steel: OH MY GOD!

Arisa Dawn: WHAT THE HELL?!

Nathan Steel: What a explosion out there! Zeno could die in that car!

Arisa Dawn: But who put the bomb in it?

Nathan Steel: Darkenius Storm did it! He said earlier, that Zeno has to watch his back!

Arisa Dawn: Zeno is not gonna like this!

Nathan Steel: That's the message from Darkenius Storm. A very good one!

Zeno screams angry.

Zeno Kichi: OH NO! MY CAR! STOOOOOOOOORRRRRMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you wanna realize this cool segment? An explosive one. Laughing If yes, write the name of your car and write what you will say about that explosion, because you know who did it ;)You can fix some parts if it's not good enough

Ok, as you wish Very Happy

Last edited by Darkenius Storm on Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeno Kichi
General Manager
General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Darkenius Storm and Zeno Kichi - car explosion (25th august)   Darkenius Storm and Zeno Kichi - car explosion (25th august) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:53 am

Dang! I don't know any name of the car so, u can make up anything u like. Lol, and I don't really have an idea what I should say. Dang?! Good rp there Dark.
Back to top Go down
http://outbreak.freeforums.biz
Pain
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
Pain

PostSubject: Re: Darkenius Storm and Zeno Kichi - car explosion (25th august)   Darkenius Storm and Zeno Kichi - car explosion (25th august) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:51 am

First I want to say....Noobs Very Happy. You wasted good RP by writing some lousy stuff, that realistically wont be commented. So here is what I wrote, and It is already added. If you dont like something, just tell, and I will fix it, but do it fast.

Learn from the elder, watch how it is done by Overlord Buttpirate
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Camera cuts to parking lot where Zeno Kichi is going to his car*

(Picture of Zeno)

*Before entering the car Zeno checks his pockets, but founds no car keys, so he turns around and goes back to the arena, to his lockers.*

*As he walks away, his car suddenly goes BOOM and explodes, making Zeno fall down from explosion wave*

*The dust rises up as the smoke goes all around the parking lot, the fire is raising high from his car, and the police and firemen sirens are heard immediately coming from the city*

*Tall man appears from the dust going through the flames near the exploded car*

*Zeno coughs from the smokes and looks up to see who is this man, as the fire goes blazing and lights up the night, Darkenius Storm's face reveals*

(Picture of Darkenius)

Darkenius Storm : I will have my fight! YOU CANNOT ESCAPE ME FOREVER!

*Darkenius walks by lied down Zeno and kicks him into the ribs, before he walks away*

*Zeno still terrified and confused at the sight of his burning car, looks back at Darkenius, catching for breath and coughing*

Zeno Kichi : You bastard....come back! YOU ARE DEAD! You hear me? DEAD!

*As the police, firemen arrives Darkenius have already disappeared, policemen quickly goes to help Zeno, while firemen try to save what they can from the car.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkenius Storm and Zeno Kichi - car explosion (25th august)   Darkenius Storm and Zeno Kichi - car explosion (25th august) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkenius Storm and Zeno Kichi - car explosion (25th august)
Page 1 of 1