Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkenius Storm Roleplay PPV (September 9th) 3 segments in 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkenius Storm
Jobber
Jobber

Darkenius Storm Roleplay PPV (September 9th) 3 segments in 1 Empty
PostSubject: Darkenius Storm Roleplay PPV (September 9th) 3 segments in 1   Darkenius Storm Roleplay PPV (September 9th) 3 segments in 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:13 am

Darkenius Storm VS Zeno Kichi - Title match

1ST BACKSTAGE SEGMENT - ARRIVING OF AMORPHEUS

Black limousine arrives to the parking lot. A bald man in black suit is coming from it. He has blue eyes and strict view on his face. Darkenius Storm is coming to him.

Darkenius: Amorpheus! My pal!

Darkenius Storm hugs his friend.

Darkenius: What are you doing here?

Amorpheus: To support you of course.

Darkenius: Why?

Amorpheus: You know, wrestling has changed, the competition makes garbage on those, who deserves win. Corporations are sick, because they throw money on losers and throw winners into the trashcan. Wrestling is now only popularity contest. Real hardcore winners like you are just figures on their chestboard.

Darkenius: What do you think about OBW?

Amorpheus: This federation? It's only criminal underground fight club and that old pal Mishima does, what he wants. But he's the boss and he owns all this, so your shame that you joined this federation. You should think twice, before you were ready to join it.

Darkenius: Sorry man, but I was blind about it. By the way, I lost my debut match and another match and another. Now I feel, how it's to be a loser. It's totally on ........(censored).

Amorpheus: Well....I'm here to help you. Let me say, that small young pal, Zeno Kichi, is just one of Mishima puppets, right? You destroyed his car, right?

Darkenius: Yeah. He will pay for what he did!. He made me tap out and that is unacceptable!

Darkenius Storm is punching the wall with his fist.

Amorpheus: Calm down...I'll think of something...Go to GM Mishima and task your rematch against Zeno Kichi. I'm going to give him a warm welcome.

Amorpheus rubs his hands with vicious smile.

2ND BACKSTAGE SEGMENT - GM OFFICE CONFIRMING THE MATCH

-knock knock-

GM Mishima: Come in.

Darkenius: Yoshida Mishima.

GM Mishima: Ah, Darkenius Storm. What can I do for you?

Darkenius: You know what I want! Are you playing a nice guy in front of me or what?

GM Mishima: Calm down, Darkenius. We don't want any trouble, do we? You see...I don't like you. Nobody likes you. That's how I'm using you only for my federation's popularity, because you are legend and legends are for sale. Anyway, you had by the way a big criminal past.

Darkenius: You son of a (censored)! You better sit on your chair before...

GM Mishima: Before what, Darkenius? If you only touch me, you'll be fired, do you understand? It was your shame that you were blind and not saw the corruption in wrestling companies. Now, this is, how it goes. Welcome in OBW, underground fight club!

Darkenius: Just give me the rematch against Zeno and I'll go!

GM Mishima: As you wish. And your match will be for OBW championship for the main event. But remember, you're small figure in this company. You can't do nothing against me or my show.

Darkenius: Thanks for a title match, GM.

3RD BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

Zeno Kichi goes through the long floor. Suddenly Amorpheus appears behind him and gives him a big punch right into the face. Zeno falls on the ground and Amorpheus gives him a couple of kicks. Then he lifts Zeno and throws him against the wall. Amorpheus is saying.

Amorpheus: Better lose today's title match!

Amorpheus is leaving the floor.

Nathan Steel: Did you see that?

Arisa Dawn: Oh my god! Zeno looks terrible! Will he to be ready for tonight's match?

I hope you like it, Zeno :DIf not, you can fix it or change it, how you want Smile
Back to top Go down

Darkenius Storm Roleplay PPV (September 9th) 3 segments in 1
Page 1 of 1