Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

8-11-13 Promo: The Intrepid Traveller. [Pt. I]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Intrepid Traveler
Slacker
Slacker

8-11-13 Promo: The Intrepid Traveller. [Pt. I] Empty
PostSubject: 8-11-13 Promo: The Intrepid Traveller. [Pt. I]   8-11-13 Promo: The Intrepid Traveller. [Pt. I] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:25 am

Arisa Dawn : We will have a great match coming up, just for you, fans at the inaugural OutBreak wrestling show. They call him The Man without fear, the Intrepid Traveller, taking on the much stronger Garik Garcia.

Nathan Steel : That's right, Maria. Two young, hot new stars here in Outbreak. We're going to put the spotlight on them and let them show the world what they can do. I see a lot of potential in this Intrepid Traveller. I don't think anything will stop him.

Arisa Dawn: We'll have to see. I've heard some impressive things about his competition. I just hope they put on a good clean match.

Nathan Steel : Clean? Where's the fun in that? This isn't flag football, lady.

*Arisa Dawn rolls her eyes slightly and continues, keeping her face neutral.*

Arisa Dawn: I just received word that The Intrepid Traveller has sent a message via Tout to his opponent.

Nathan Steel: This should be good!

*Camera cuts to locker room door*

*The camera man opens, and goes into the room, the camera waggling back and forth a few moments before it is finally still. An athletic shape, top covered with a yellow wrestling singlet, and wearing half blue half yellow tights fills the frame. He turns and his face is serene.*

*All but his eyes, the liquid emerald practically molten hot with bloodlust. His disheveled brown and copper hair gives him the air of an eccentric, sticking out this way and that, mussed and slightly ratty. He stares into the camera with that intense glare for a few moments. Then he very slowly begins to speak.*

The Intrepid Traveller : Garik, Garik... My my my... Poor Garik."

*His glistening eyes seem to mellow a moment.*

The Intrepid Traveller :  I want you to know going into this.. That this is not destiny. It's not fate.. It's an unfortunate accident that you drew my name at the inaugural OutBreak show.

*He stops speaking for a moment, a few cheers and mixed boos in the crowd.*

The Intrepid Traveller : I don't know you, sir, and I don't want to hurt you.. That being said, I won't hesitate to do so. I will sacrifice myself if I must to win this match, this is a warning to you, my friend.

*A few more boos, less cheering from the younger members of the audience at the thought of someone getting hurt.*

*The glint in his eyes returns at the boos.* Oh stop it. *he says, staring directly into the camera.*

The Intrepid Traveller : As I was saying Garik. When you and I meet for the first time in the ring... It will be an Awakening. An awakening for you, and for all these people..

A little larger group of people boo at the top of their lungs, as the Traveller speaks again : You will see Garik, you'll see the light. And when you see the light.. Then what will you do? Will you avert your eyes and fall into the abyss, or will you burn in its glory?

The Intrepid Traveller : August Eleventh Garik... That is the day your luck is going to run out my friend. Unless you suddenly decide that you don't want to show up....

The Intrepid Traveller : Prepare.

*A soft static fills the screen, and then it fades to black.*

Nathan Steel : What did I tell you? He's got all the potential in the world. Did that sound like a man with a regard to the rules to you, Maria?

Arisa Dawn: I just hope that was all tough talk and he wouldn't really sacrifice himself for the sake of winning a match. We'll be back folks, right after this word from our sponsors.

*Cuts to commercial.*
Back to top Go down
Pain
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
Pain

8-11-13 Promo: The Intrepid Traveller. [Pt. I] Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8-11-13 Promo: The Intrepid Traveller. [Pt. I]   8-11-13 Promo: The Intrepid Traveller. [Pt. I] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Added
Back to top Go down

8-11-13 Promo: The Intrepid Traveller. [Pt. I]
Page 1 of 1