Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2013-8-11 Pain RP Part 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
Pain

2013-8-11 Pain RP Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: 2013-8-11 Pain RP Part 1   2013-8-11 Pain RP Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:17 am

Before I begin this roleplay, I will say -----> FIRST! Very Happy

Probably this RP will be edited and expanded, when I get more information whats going on.
===================================================================

Nathan Steel : This destruction! Sweet. I didn't expect less from these guys.

Arisa Dawn : Yes, Nathan, that was intense! Very good performance from our both upcoming stars in their first match, live, just for you, viewers. But now its time for a word from our sponsors.

Nathan Steel : Yes. Because if you want to see some more carnage, you will need some energy drinks. Go hard, or go to bed and ask your mama to sing you a lullaby.

*Camera cuts to commercial*

*Screen shows an old Buddhist monk meditating*

Reporter : Impossible is possible. This monk haven't slept for years, yet his organism and brain doesn't show any damage dealt by doing so.

Reporter : Amazing. Just Amazing. Here is a living proof of what can you just do with determination and meditation.

*Suddenly screen freeze*

Commercial voice :Hey dude, newsflash! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OF THOSE TWO.

*Screen gets slowly frozen by ice*

Commercial voice : SO STOP DREAMING AND DRINK FREEZEBURN!!!

*Suddenly an energy drink named "FREEZEBURN" crashes the ice, popping out from beneath it*

Commercial voice : FREEZEBURN isnt any other normal energy drink. Apart from caffeine energy drinks, FREEZEBURN consists of PURE antifreeze.

Commercial voice : YES, YOU HEARD ME RIGHT! IT'S ONLY ANTIFREEZE TO PREVENT YOUR BODY TO FREEZE!

Commercial voice : FREEZEBURN WILL NOT LET YOU FREEZE ALL NIGHT LONG BABY!!!

*Lighting splits the screen as the vocal is heard in background singing "FREEEZEBUUUUUURN" *

*Camera cuts back to the show, at the commentators table, where Arisa Dawn and Nathan Steel awaits with an excitement in their faces*

Nathan Steel : Hello and welcome back from commercial pause.

Arisa Dawn : Did I heard antifreeze?

Nathan Steel : No, I believe it was just your imagination, Miss. Buy your Freezeburn so you can stay tuned for todays entertainment, viewer.

Arisa Dawn : Anyway, lets look at one of our members, name's Pain. Born in small village in Norway, grown in mountains.

Nathan Steel : Sounds like a real badass, but will he be able to wrestle against pro's?

Arisa Dawn : Well, shall we take a look?

*Camera cuts to locker room*

*A dark orange haired man, with piercings all over his face, furiously demolishes the punching bag with his fists, striking one after another, without stopping*

*Camera cuts back to both commentators*

Nathan Steel : Me likey! Looks like this show is about to go crazy.

Arisa Dawn : Cutey can trow a punch, that's for sure. But do he have the skills to go against real wrestlers? We will find out. Stay tuned.

*Camera fades away*

Last edited by Pain on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeno Kichi
General Manager
General Manager

PostSubject: Re: 2013-8-11 Pain RP Part 1   2013-8-11 Pain RP Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:53 am

So, that's the commercial?? Freeburn?? Looks great..
Back to top Go down
http://outbreak.freeforums.biz
Pain
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
Pain

PostSubject: Re: 2013-8-11 Pain RP Part 1   2013-8-11 Pain RP Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:31 pm

Actually, since Pain is the quiet type, I just used the "commercial" to make the show feel more live, and to add some extra lines.

Also, the commercial is more of a fun type, not serious. If you want real commercial I can write it down. Just give me a note sir.
Back to top Go down
bb84
Slacker
Slacker

PostSubject: Re: 2013-8-11 Pain RP Part 1   2013-8-11 Pain RP Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:50 pm

suddenly a voice is heard laughing over the tannoy after the commentary team describe pain....

]"this is not my true voice as there is no reason why you mere mortals deserve to hear the words of a future legend just yet..id rather show you just what and who i am..
.the reason that reclusive no hoper was in norway is because it was millions of miles away from any danger and well he probably enjoyed the goat's company..."

crowd gasps in deeply at this comment

"i will watch this wrestler called pain but i think all we need to do is grasp a cheap store paracetamol and hell run away from this fed for good leaving us in all peace"

soon this weak presence of mere mortals shall be blessed with my true imagebut all be prepared to be amazed at the butcher"

the tannoy then breaks into flames in the corners of the arena as females are heard shrieking
Back to top Go down
Pain
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
Pain

PostSubject: Re: 2013-8-11 Pain RP Part 1   2013-8-11 Pain RP Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013-8-11 Pain RP Part 1   2013-8-11 Pain RP Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2013-8-11 Pain RP Part 1
Page 1 of 1