Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing Pain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pain
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
Pain

Introducing Pain Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Pain   Introducing Pain Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:11 am

The story leads us in a small village, hidden in Scandinavian mountains. There was a child, born from a single mother, with dark orange hair and white gray eyes, unusual look for a mere boy.
Because of his looks, no children around accepted the boy, and elderly people turned around to pray and kiss the cross, in disgust.
They believed his mother sold herself to the devil, and the child was result. The child experienced a harsh childhood, fighting local kids, who threw rocks at him, trying prove himself to be just as normal as the others.

He grew alone, chopping wood, doing field works, caring for the only person who was accepting him, his mother. The only entertainment was watching TV. He grew with wrestling, he couldn't believe, that full stage with people cheering up weird looking men with masks, beating each other up on a ring. As he grew up he trained and tried to imitate lots of popular trademark moves, adapt to them, until he combined, to make up his own unique moves. To him, wrestling may be a way out to finally gain some acknowledge from people outside his home.

Now, a grown, levelheaded and purposive, man, he enters in the "Out Break Wrestling", and pronounces himself as "Pain". Because it will be a test, whether he will invest his own suffering, or other people pain, to reach the top.

"I have come for you. Now prepare, strengthen your muscles and don't space out. Get ready for pain."

Attitude: Neutral Heel
Hair color: Dark orange
Eye color: White gray

Appearance: Black long coat, with black pants. Piercings all over his nose, ears and under lips. Easy-to-move sportshoes.

Notes: As I mentioned before, Pain is levelheaded. I think neutral heel will suit him up perfectly. Also, for feds and partnerships inform me long time before, so there would be no surprises. I can not guarantee I will participate with other wrestlers interactions freely. Pain is meant to be loner, who will probably change after time.
Back to top Go down

Introducing Pain
Page 1 of 1