Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A unlikely Union

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ca$h Money Hu$tler
Well-established
Well-established
Ca$h Money Hu$tler

A unlikely Union Empty
PostSubject: A unlikely Union   A unlikely Union Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:10 am

Segment Slot: Beginning of the show

Camera focus on two sets of bright headlights panning out to the Outbreak Parking lot. The Black Limo parks and Ca$h Money gold flecked gold limo parks beside it. Cash Money steps out limo and looks both ways followed by Peaches holding a brief case, Frenchie and Freak Baby. The black limo door opens up but figure so too dark to see under parking lot lights. Ca$h Money leads them to locker room and has Frenchie turn on the lights. Cash Money orders Freak Baby to find a chair for their company and is pulled up to a green felt craps table in the middle of room with cup holders. Cash Money sits in his big gold Mari Gras style throne in his wall to wall purple shag carpeted locker room. Running lights around lockers , beaded curtain separating the bar and main room, gold disco ball flashes glimmers of light around the room.

Ca$h Money clears his throat: Rev. Rufus Q. Ribbenthorpe I have set this meeting up to form a strong union. A profitable merger of sorts, can you dig. See rumors around the Outback office and locker room is a tag division with own gold is coming. Now this union isn't just a tag team, this is a business merger befitting both of us. (Peaches slides brief case over to Rev. Rufus Q. Ribbenthorpe.) This money is just a collection offering, more will come to help launder some of my money. Two with your religious stature will give me and you a tax break at the end of the year, and a phat one at that.

Rev. Rufus Q. Ribbenthorpe:Discordianism is a religion and subsequent philosophy based on the veneration or worship of Eris (also known as Discordia), the Greco-Roman goddess of chaos, or archetypes or ideals associated with her. It was founded circa 1958–1959 after the publication of its (first) holy book, the Principia Discordia, written by two individuals working under the pseudonyms Malaclypse the Younger and Omar Khayyam Ravenhurst.

The religion has been likened to Zen, based on similarities with absurdist interpretations of the Rinzai school, as well as Taoist philosophy. Discordianism is centered on the idea that both order and disorder are illusions imposed on the universe by the human nervous system, and that neither of these illusions of apparent order and disorder is any more accurate or objectively true than the other.

There is some division as to whether it should be regarded as a parody religion, and if so to what degree.Discordians use subversive humor to spread their philosophy and to prevent their beliefs from becoming dogmatic. It is difficult to estimate the number of Discordians because they are not required to hold Discordianism as their only belief system,and because there is an encouragement to form schisms and cabals.

Ca$h Money: HuH? What the hell did you just blather? Look I dont have to know how to butcher a hog to own a restaurant. However some times it helps to know the cuts and chops. My B- Girls will be sistas of the faith, Peaches shakes a mean tambourine. Maybe for tax reasons I should have some title, you know say I part of church. How bout DEACON CA$H MONEY......my momma would be proud.

Rev. Rufus Q. Ribbenthorpe: There is a deeper meaning, a education and resocialization of the masses, not just in seats but on televisions. We can touch billions.

Cash Money: Hey yeah I get ya, each one can send two dollars we'd be billionaires each. Sound good to me.

Rev. Rufus Q. Ribbenthorpe: We shall be known as Discordians.

Cash Money: Ummm NO! look brotha man you need spicy it up, put a little slick sugar to it. You know what I am saying. How bout $ugartastic  Di$cordian$ Smooth, or S.D.S  for short. I gives it some commercial flavor.

Rev. Rufus Q. Ribbenthorpe: Hmmm Yes, Yes that could work Yes, they won't know what hit them.... I mean Yes.

They shake on deal and Rev. Rufus recites a discordian poem as a declaration of this new found union.
Back to top Go down
Reverend Rufus
Jobber
Jobber

A unlikely Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: A unlikely Union   A unlikely Union Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Looks very nice, Cash. Good work. Smile I'll add my edits on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Reverend Rufus
Jobber
Jobber

A unlikely Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: A unlikely Union   A unlikely Union Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:56 pm

Camera focus on two sets of bright headlights panning out to the Outbreak Parking lot. The Black Limo parks and Ca$h Money gold flecked gold limo parks beside it. Cash Money steps out limo and looks both ways followed by Peaches holding a brief case, Frenchie and Freak Baby.

The black limo door opens up but figure so too dark to see under parking lot lights. Ca$h Money leads them to locker room and has Frenchie turn on the lights. Cash Money orders Freak Baby to find a chair for their company and is pulled up to a green felt craps table in the middle of room with cup holders.

Cash Money sits in his big gold Mari Gras style throne in his wall to wall purple shag carpeted locker room. Running lights around lockers , beaded curtain separating the bar and main room, gold disco ball flashes glimmers of light around the room.

Ca$h Money (clears his throat): Rev. Rufus Q. Ribbenthorpe I have set this meeting up to form a strong union. A profitable merger of sorts, can you dig. See rumors around the Outback office and locker room is a tag division with own gold is coming. Now this union isn't just a tag team, this is a business merger befitting both of us.

Peaches slides brief case over to Rev. Rufus Q. Ribbenthorpe.

Cash Money: This money is just a collection offering, more will come to help launder some of my money. Two with your religious stature will give me and you a tax break at the end of the year, and a phat one at that.

Reverend Ribbenthorpe:Hail Eris, my friend! I don't care about profane stuff like money.

The Reverend grimaces in disgust.

Reverend Ribbenthorpe: I was taught the discordian way of wrestling, which is not only the wrestling, but the philosophy behind it. This philosophy can make each and everyone a better human being. My comand is to spread the discordian news and to get new followers. So, if you help me with my plans then I'll help you and your... sisters?

The Reverend points at Cash's girls.  

Ca$h Money: HuH? Look I dont have to know how to butcher a hog to own a restaurant. However some times it helps to know the cuts and chops. Be assured, my B- Girls will be sistas of the faith. Peaches shakes a mean tambourine...
Maybe for tax reasons I should have some title, you know say I part of church. How bout DEACON CA$H MONEY......my momma would be proud.

Reverend Ribbenthorpe: There is a deeper meaning in discordianism. It's an education and resocialization program for the masses. Not just in seats... but on television... Hey, we would touch billions. What if we establish a weekly discordian show in the OBW shows?

Cash Money: Hey yeah! Great idea. I get ya! Each one can send two dollars and we'd be billionaires each in a few months. Sound good to me.

Reverend Ribbenthorpe: We shall be known as Discordians.

Cash Money: Ummm NO! look brotha man you need spicy it up, put a little slick sugar to it. You know what I am saying. How bout $ugartastic Di$cordian$ Smooth, or S.D.S  for short. I gives it some commercial flavor.

Reverend Ribbenthorpe: Hmmm Yes, sounds good to me. Yes that could work Yes, they wouldn't know what hit them.... I mean Yes.

They shake on deal and Rev. Rufus recites a discordian poem as a declaration of this new found union.

Reverend Ribbenthorpe: If you want in on the Discordian Society
then declare yourself what you wish
do what you like
and tell us about it
or if you prefer don't.

The Reverend smiles happily and opens his arms.

Cash watches him, not knowing if he should burst into laughter or being scared.

Cash Money (carefully): Oh... kay... Let me me know about what you plan for our shows. I'll take care about the rest.

The Reverend nodds and then he jumps up from his chair and leaves Cash's locker room.

Two seconds later he jumps inside again and yells...

Reverend Ribbenthorpe: Follow the mustard!

Then without a further word he storm out again.

Cash Money scratches his head.

Cash Money (to himself): Hmmm... Now I'm not sure anymore if it was a good plan to collaborate with this sicko.

The camera fades away...
Back to top Go down
Ca$h Money Hu$tler
Well-established
Well-established
Ca$h Money Hu$tler

A unlikely Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: A unlikely Union   A unlikely Union Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:49 am

afro  LMAO yup we need theme song gonna be tough one.
Back to top Go down
Ca$h Money Hu$tler
Well-established
Well-established
Ca$h Money Hu$tler

A unlikely Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: A unlikely Union   A unlikely Union Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:07 am

here's my vote
Back to top Go down
Pain
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
Pain

A unlikely Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: A unlikely Union   A unlikely Union Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:12 pm

added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A unlikely Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: A unlikely Union   A unlikely Union Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A unlikely Union
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Break Wrestling :: Roleplay Section :: Role Play Archive-
Jump to: