Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter the Dragon: The Fighting Machine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OverDrive_Dragon
Jobber
Jobber

Enter the Dragon: The Fighting Machine Empty
PostSubject: Enter the Dragon: The Fighting Machine   Enter the Dragon: The Fighting Machine Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Enter the Dragon: The Loudmouth Fighter

The arena turns pitch black until the jumbotron plays Need for Speed IV Quantum theme plays on the jumbotron. At the end, fireworks shoot up high into the sky as a Nissan Skyline GT-RR32 comes rolling out from back to the from the side stage obtaining the crowd’s responsiveness. OverDrive Dragon emerges from the jet black car and is seen wearing a light grey suit, a navy tie and a clean pearl white Nike Air Force 2007 with a faux-hawk. He grabs something from the inside of the car, walks down the ramp and circles around the ring. After grabbing a mic near the commentators table, he walks up to the apron, ducks into the ring and scans the millions of OBW enthusiasts. In the ring there is 2 jet black one seat sofas, a big LCD television, a marble table and a fridge under a checkered ring floor.

ODD: Yo, yo, yo, yo! What is up in this house!!!! My name in case you all have not remembered yet is OverDrive, OverDrive Dragon! And welcome to my prime time show, Enter the Dragon, where you will see me host special guests OR just mainly talk and talk…..and talk.

*Crowd screams with excitement as the Enter the Dragon is about to commence*

ODD: NOW SHUT UP! And sit your FAT-[explicit delete] DOWN!

*The excitement of the crowd shifts to negativity as they rain chorus of boos towards ODD*

ODD: Before I landed here, I googled this place up. It says that this very place is known as the good land. Where only the best goods can be found here. Good cheeseburgers, good Italian pastas, good Asian cuisines and a good beer brewing company that's one of a kind. Really!? The “Good” Land!? Really!? How in the world out of all places, this place is the “good land”!? When I walked around the city all I could smell was the nastiness coming from those moss growing factories and the flatness of this landmark. Nothing was even good to eat, smell touch or SEE! This place should be the called the [explicit delete] land instead!

*Crowd jeers ODD for mocking their city and starts to a get out of here chant*

ODD: I am not done talking. Quiet…Quiet I say!

*The fans of OBW continues their chant and even the front rows starts to throw curled up signs to the floor near the ring.*

ODD:Dammit you all QUIET DOWN!

*ODD holds up a brown bag*

ODD: You guys see what I have here? This, this is what you foolish peasants are known for in this nation. German beer!

*Crowd cheers as ODD pulls out one of beer and takes a sip. They start chanting "drink some more, drink some more!" ODD fake a smile at the crowd before drinking some more and spitting it all out*

ODD: Yuck. This has no taste at all. No wonder you people are stupid. You people think you are all that good with brewing? This beer sucks! In fact, let me demonstrate what this beer and you lot have in common.

*ODD proceeds to empty the beer bottle out and on the ring as the chant of boos start again*

ODD: Do you guys know what you have in common with this beer bottle? No!? *pfft* Of course not! You all your heads are empty like this beer.  No brains, nothing, EMPTY!. You see, I am here to refill each and every one of your uninhabited skull. I am here to be your vitamins, flavor and your taste. Just like the brewing company, I will fill you up with how damn good I am, how dangerous I am, how AWESOMEEEE I am. Just like how you pride yourselves in brewing the "best" beers in the United States, ladies will adore me while men will envy at my prowess! I am the powerhouse superstar, sports car wheelin, money dealin’ irresistible party playboy! OVERRRRDRIVEEEEE DRAAAAAGON!

*grabs a Gatorade from the bag and throws the bag to the crowd* Don’t ever FORGET!

*The crowd starts a "Get Out" chant as ODD walks back up to his car, takes out a Gatorade bottle and chugs it down.*

ODD: I am undefeated since I arrived. I mauled my opponents like no other wrestlers here so far! Rufus, piece of cake. CPS, not even a scratch. OBW seems to be too easy! TOO easy I say. Heck I should be demanding a title shot or stealing titles from the trophy room because I do deserve it! Or better yet! Make my own so you green ball pigs will bow down to me as your greatest CHAMPION of ALLL TIMEEEEEE!!!!

Need for Speed IV Quantum theme plays on the jumbotron as Dragon tosses the bottle to the crowd and gets into his car.

*OBW crew members starts taking apart the Enter the Dragon props while cleaning the ring as Dragon turns up the car and drives to the backstage.*
Back to top Go down
Pain
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
Pain

Enter the Dragon: The Fighting Machine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Dragon: The Fighting Machine   Enter the Dragon: The Fighting Machine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:41 am

added
Back to top Go down

Enter the Dragon: The Fighting Machine
Page 1 of 1