Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lightning Lad 8/25 Role Play

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning Lad
Slacker
Slacker

Lightning Lad 8/25 Role Play  Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Lad 8/25 Role Play    Lightning Lad 8/25 Role Play  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:27 pm

The Music Starts blasting over the PA.

Arisa Dawn: The Fans know what time it is:
A crack of Lightning and a Boom of thunder!!!
Nathan Steel: He appears out of no where.  This Guy is crazy. l
Arisa Dawn: Though Steele he backs up what he says. He said he would make Pain Tap and he tapped faster than you could say Lad is smoking hot:
Lightning Lad:  Stop the Music......  I am the Tower of Power too sweet to be Sour. I am the Man of the Hour.
Lightning Lad: Tell me Seer What do you see in the future

Arisa Dawn: This can't be good.Seer just might be to hot for Lad to handle.
Nathan Steele: Shut up and let the man speak.
Lightning Lad:I am not be some two bit circus Freak but I can tell you what is going to happen.
Lightning Lad:  I am going to take this thumb.  Sink it into Seer's carotid artery.  Hold on Tight and then here him tap like the circus freak he is.

Arisa Dawn: He certainly isn't short on EGO but man does he look good in those...........Sorry Steele is it getting a tad warm in here.
Nathan Steele:Get a cold shower. I think there is another Tap on the Card Tonight
Lightning Lad:Seer just so you don't get embarrassed too badly. I will take my prize money now and you can head back to the circus where you came from.
A Crack of Lightning and a boom of thunder.
Arisa Dawn: Crap he's gone
Nathan Steele: Lad has done it again

Last edited by Mad Dog on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed post color since yellow is administration color.)
Back to top Go down
Darkenius Storm
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Lad 8/25 Role Play    Lightning Lad 8/25 Role Play  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:14 am

wrong section Lad, there are only PPV roleplays, if your roleplay is on 25th August, put it to normal roleplay Smile
Back to top Go down
Mad Dog
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Mad Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Lad 8/25 Role Play    Lightning Lad 8/25 Role Play  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:51 am

Moved.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Lad
Slacker
Slacker

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Lad 8/25 Role Play    Lightning Lad 8/25 Role Play  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:16 pm

Sorry
Back to top Go down
Pain
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
Pain

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Lad 8/25 Role Play    Lightning Lad 8/25 Role Play  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:34 am

added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Lad 8/25 Role Play    Lightning Lad 8/25 Role Play  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightning Lad 8/25 Role Play
Page 1 of 1