Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X-plaining the unknown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeyoz
Slacker
Slacker

X-plaining the unknown Empty
PostSubject: X-plaining the unknown   X-plaining the unknown Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:50 pm

*Nathan Steel and Arisa Dawn are shown conversing ringside at the commentary table.*

Nathan Steel: Do you know what I really want to talk about? The all new competitor here in OBW, Xeyoz!

*Arisa Dawn appears to be more focused on this topic of conversations and sits up*

Arisa Dawn: Yoshida Mishima has signed Xeyoz, who could be one of the most unique wrestlers I have ever seen, and perhaps the less we know of him, the more interesting he gets. All we know is he's tall, sleek and deceptively strong.

Nathan Steel: Yeah, and he wears a full body suit and a biker helmet!

Arisa Dawn: I don't think it's quite like a biker helmet.

Nathan Steel: You're right... it looks like the head of a Xenomorph!

Arisa Dawn: A... a what?

Nathan Steel: You don't watch enough movies.

Arisa Dawn: Uhh, excuse me? I was watching The Blind Side with Sand-

Nathan Steel: You don't want enough good movies.

Arisa Dawn: Irrelevant to the topic at hand, what do you make of Xeyoz, Nathan?

Nathan Steel: There isn't much to say about him. He's... why are we calling him a he? It's an it!

Arisa Dawn: Well, I'm just assuming so as it wrestles in the male division.

Nathan Steel: Even so, it might not be human. Sure it could be male, but from a different race!

Arisa Dawn: Ok, you're getting a bit ahead of yourself now, Nathan.

Nathan Steel: Maybe, but no one can tell me I'm wrong, which is why Xeyoz has a massive advantage against other wrestlers. When you step into the ring with him, you have no idea what is coming up against you.

Arisa Dawn: He has an array of unique and, quite frankly, awesome moves. From flips to slams, Xeyoz is technically gifted.

Nathan Steel: We've never seen him, I mean, it in action in a OBW ring though, it's all fair and well in an ordinary wrestling ring, but OBW isn't ordinary.

Arisa Dawn: That could be a massive factor towards Xeyoz. I think Xeyoz and extraordinary go together well. Very well.
Back to top Go down
Niv
VGm
VGm

X-plaining the unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-plaining the unknown   X-plaining the unknown Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:42 am

Added
Back to top Go down

X-plaining the unknown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Break Wrestling :: Roleplay Section :: Role Play Archive-
Jump to: