Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OverDrive_Dragon
Jobber
Jobber

Ain't No Mountain High Enough Empty
PostSubject: Ain't No Mountain High Enough   Ain't No Mountain High Enough Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:31 pm

*The arena fades to black until the titantron shows a video. The video clip begins by showing a car at a pit stop. The car is shown to have a unique dragon design all around the hood and doors. The car suddenly starts up and races around the track multiple times. The video cuts to when the car screeches to a halt and the audience can hear sound of the engine being turned off. The car door suddenly opens and a figure steps out. Before the crowd can see who it is the camera is cut off...*

*Camera switches over to another camera that is facing the door to a private locker room with Shina Scarlet standing outside. On the door it has a star symbol with a dragon circling around it. Shina knocks on the door 3 times.*

Unknown Wrestler: What the fudge!? Who is it?

Shina Scarlet: It’s me Shina. Can I get an interview with you?

Wrestler: Aight, come in. Don’t get hit though!

*The cameraman opens the door and reveals OverDrive Dragon watching OBW on television in the room. He is seen wearing a Boston Bruins jersey, Carolina blue Nike shorts along with some black and grey Nike hi-top dunks. The crowd in the arena starts to cheer but stops because they do not know who the person is. Dragon turns off the television, gets off the chair, turns around and beckons Shina to come closer*

Shina: Hi OverDrive Dragon, just some quick questions I want to ask you. First off, are you excited to be part of OutBreak Wrestling?

*ODD cuts off Shina by grabbing the mic from her*

ODD: Who…. in theeee blue hell do you think you are talking to? I’m not one of those generic walking robots that give you generic answers to your dumb questions. You see the car wheelin, money dealin’ parting player scouting his opponents for his debut just now? I always prepare for whatever has to come and you come in here and ask if the Dragon is ready? Really? You had to ask that question? Really?

Shina: I’m sorry I didn’t mean to ---

ODD: It’s okay sweetie, ODD was just playing with ya. *ODD hands the mic back to Shina and addresses question* First off, you and the OBW nation can call me Dragon for short. And let it be known that I am excited to be here. To be apart of something great. To be apart of a new future in wrestling. Since the day I got here...to OBW, I’ve been dying to fight. I've been dying to taste victory. I've been dying to taste the gold. I want to become the champion. I am and will be that future bone fide super star everyone will talk about!

Shina: Did you know that GM Zeno has no plans for you as of yet?

ODD: Really now?! That oompa loompa wannabe triad leader  can't really do much can he!? For all I care he can sit and rot away while I'll be working my [explict delete] off and work my way to the top of the ladder! I don't care if he puts me in a gauntlet. I don't care if he puts me in a steel cage. I don't care if he decides to put me in an insane title match because I want that to actually happen. I'll prove to him and everyone in OBW that I, Dragon, is not the type of guy to mess with. I will reign victorious regardless of any circumstances! And that's a FACT!

*ODD grabs a bottle of gatorade and chugs it down. He then tosses the bottle off to the side and shows Shina and the fans that his facial demeanor has turned dark and serious*

ODD: Now listen and listen good… I HAVE been waiting for this moment, no, this OPPORTUNITY, to fight the best the best has to offer. I did not come from training day to weeks, weeks to months, and months to years to back out now. I will become the best in the OBW and the best in the world. I will prove to everyone who has doubted me, called me coward, [censored] and cheap that I am none of that. I am destined for greatness. Before I kick you all out of here…. let me tell you something. Right now, I’m at the bottom of a tall mountain. After I win my matches and secure my position as the contender to the title, I will be 1/4th from the top. Wait...just wait....I won't stop there. Oh no. The ride still goes on!!! After that I will keep on climbing and climbing until I reach the top. No one is going to stop me from standing on top of that mountain. No mountain is high enough to keep OverDrive Dragon from reaching his goal! I will be the best in OBW and NO ONE, not even Zeno or Pain or even those wannabe superheros in the back will stop me! I am the pillar of eminence! I AM OverDrive Dragon and you all WITness history!

*ODD then pushes Shina and the cameraman out of the locker room and slams the door after them*

Shina: Wait I have one mo--- *hmph* What a meanie! ....Well back to you guys down in the commentary...

Last edited by OverDrive_Dragon on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OverDrive_Dragon
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Ain't No Mountain High Enough   Ain't No Mountain High Enough Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:31 pm

This can be placed anywhere on the card
Back to top Go down
Pain
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
Pain

PostSubject: Re: Ain't No Mountain High Enough   Ain't No Mountain High Enough Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ain't No Mountain High Enough   Ain't No Mountain High Enough Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ain't No Mountain High Enough
Page 1 of 1