Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weird.. perhaps?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edgar
Slacker
Slacker

Weird.. perhaps? Empty
PostSubject: Weird.. perhaps?   Weird.. perhaps? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:10 pm

The camera's cut backstage to a long empty hallway, the hallway is filled with broken bottles, trash cans, bent baseball bats and other seemingly dangerous weapons. Shina Scarlet walks down this soulless hallway, after a long-walk, seeming like an eternity she reaches the very end of the hallway. Shina then where comes across one locker-room with the door having the name "Edgar" on it. The crowd back at the arena can be heard screaming and cheering, the name rings a bell. Shina Scarlet seems frightened and she sluggishly opens the door to find the lights off and the back-room window wide open.

Shina Scarlet: What the [CENSORED]!?

Shina frantically steps back.

Shina Scarlet: Why are the lights off!? and where is Edgar!?

Shina quickly switches on the lights to find Edgar meditating in the middle of the locker-room with a few dumbbells surrounding him.

Shina Scarlet: Woah!

Edgar: Pfft.. never disturb a man at work.

Shina Scarlet: I'm very sorry but everyone's been talking about the departure of your Pro-Wrestling organisation and your entrance here. Is it okay if I ask a few questions?

Edgar: Well of course, curiosity has its own reason for existing.

Shina Scarlet: Erm.. so yeah, maybe I should ask why you had the lights off and your window wide-open with you just sitting at the middle of the locker-room, I mean it's kind of freaky... but anyway, the real question which has been going on everyone's minds is, why did you abandon your own pro-wrestling organisation which has been running successfully and come to a brutal and savage underground fight club like this one?

Edgar: Why!? You see Shina, great minds think alike. Me and Mishima witnessed the true colours of Pro-Wrestling. Wrestling is disastrous, it destroyed me.. I was kicked out of my own association! My own wrestlers kicked me out of the federation. I had no option but to leave.

Shina Scarlet: So why did you come here?

Edgar: Well first, I get paid for beating people up? Meh. I came here to teach some people a lesson, only by violence will they be disciplined. You see, fear runs through this place, you have people that are willing to kill their own siblings if put one on one with them here. This is an underground fighting club. It just makes it a whole lot more fun and challenging for me!

Shina Scarlet: You have a match with Garik Garcia today, what are your thoughts?

Edgar: I was taught never to surrender. Never to retreat. You see, I can tell that this man is weak, and to be perfectly honest. I will make mince meat of him tonight.

The crowd can be heard cheering, after all, they paid to see fights.

Shina Scarlet: Well Edgar, do you have anything else to say?

Edgar: No.

With that, Edgar leaves his own locker-room, laughing maniacally with his trademark Guy Fawkes' mask on, the camera follows him where he can still be heard laughing by Shina Scarlet.

Shina Scarlet: Man, that guy's weird!

The camera slowly fades and the scene opens back into the Out-Break Wrestling arena.
Back to top Go down

Weird.. perhaps?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Break Wrestling :: Roleplay Section :: Roleplays-
Jump to: