Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

T.Rublin's Bio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T.Rublin
Jobber
Jobber

T.Rublin's Bio  Empty
PostSubject: T.Rublin's Bio    T.Rublin's Bio  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Name:
T.Rublin

Squirrels Port

Allies:
Only my loyal squirrels

Enemies:
Any Human being that I don't know

Height:
5'4

Weight:
274 pounds

Alignment:
Heel

Appearance:
Short, fat, brown short hair, red eyes, wearing a Pirate hat old and torn clothes, always surrounded by his Fleet squirrels.

History:
T.Rublin was born in Kobold Port and he never saw his parents, as they abandoned him in a stinky box.
The Captain of the Port found him and adopted him to be his son. He raised him for 13 years until one day swarm of squirrels attacked the port and killed the Captain while the rest of the people had escaped before the squirrels were able to reach them. When the squirrels reached T.Rublin, he was scared to death. Then, when they got closer they stopped moving, staring in his eyes. When T.Rublin realized that it was his red eyes that were able to hypnotize the squirrels, he decided he could use it in his own favor. T.Rublin walked to the captain's room and opened the closet. He found the captain's hat's set collection ,picked the pirate's hat and wore it.

Where ever he went, the squirrels followed him.
Whatever he told the squirrels to do do, they did.
Whenever he wanted, the squirrels would find food for him.

That is how he lived for 5 years.
T.Rublin was the king, and he didn't need to do much to find food for himself, so he was quite fat...
He also changed the port's name to "Squirrels Port", how symbolic.
Anyway, one day he was bored so he asked the squirrels to carry him out of the port, so he could explore new places.
The squirrels did as their master told them to, until he he asked them to stop and make a rest.
Then one person passed by T.Rublin.
He stared at T.Rublin and then he began laughing. T.Rublin looked so ridiculous and fat, that he couldn't stop himself.
"You look so fat and ugly" he told him.
T.Rublin couldn't believe it. He was so angry that he somehow managed to get up and punch the person right in his face.
The stranger stand on his own and kicked T.Rublin in his belly.
T.Rublin laughed. He didn't feel the kick at all. He grabbed the stranger and knocked him to the ground.
Suddenly somebody went out from the shadow.
He offered T.Rublin a job in his wrestling show and promised him he will be the star.
What T.Rublin did to the stranger was so fun that he couldn't deny the offer, as long he could keep his squirrels around him.

That is how T.Rublin started his wrestling career.

Till now, 6 years had already been past and he just join his second federation after EWE:

O.B.W
Back to top Go down
Zeno Kichi
General Manager
General Manager

T.Rublin's Bio  Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.Rublin's Bio    T.Rublin's Bio  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:24 am

Nice one.. welcome aboard.. and would u mind if I use a random pic for ur wrestler? or will u post one yourself?
Back to top Go down
http://outbreak.freeforums.biz
T.Rublin
Jobber
Jobber

T.Rublin's Bio  Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.Rublin's Bio    T.Rublin's Bio  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:03 am

It doesn't allow me to post a picture...
I want the same picture of my wrestler in TWG with the pirate squirrel
It won't bother me if you'll use another picture as long as it's a "pirate squirrel" (just search for it in google images)
Back to top Go down
Pain
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
Pain

T.Rublin's Bio  Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.Rublin's Bio    T.Rublin's Bio  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:20 pm

Welcome to OBW Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

T.Rublin's Bio  Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.Rublin's Bio    T.Rublin's Bio  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T.Rublin's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Break Wrestling :: Roleplay Section :: Bios and Gimmicks-
Jump to: