Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Portuguese Warrior, Excited/Angry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Portuguese Warrior
Slacker
Slacker

Portuguese Warrior, Excited/Angry Empty
PostSubject: Portuguese Warrior, Excited/Angry   Portuguese Warrior, Excited/Angry Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:58 pm

*The camera goes into the commentator's table*

Arisa Dawn: Wow, Outbreak's opening day has been a total hit, the fans here are loving it !

Nathan Steel: Well, lets see how long we can keep this up for

Arisa Dawn: Why are you so negative ? We no go live to the backstage interview area where we have Rampage Jackson with Portuguese Warrior

*Camera goes backstage to Rampage*
*The crowd cheers really loud, and the girls cheer even louder when they see a gorgeus young guy standing next to him*

Rampage Jackson: Right, I'm at this time joined by another *rolls eyes* aspiring wanna-be superstar, Portuguese Warrior

*The camera zooms in on Portuguese Warrior, a tall, skinny man, with a blonde mauhawk and light blue eyes*

Portuguese Warrior: Hello Rampage, first of all, let me just say, it is an honour to be here and being interviewed by a living fighting legend as your self

Rampage Jackson: Wow, thanks man, that means alot coming from the lights of *stares Portuguese Warrior up and down* you

Portuguese Warrior: Nice one *Portuguese Warrior looks a bit on edge*

Rampage Jackson: Well, how do you feel about being a part of, what we hope, will be the first of many OutBreak shows ?

Portuguese Warrior: I fell amazing man, really excited, I really believe in this organization and feel really excited about being here for the start

Rampage Jackson: I can't stop but notice, that you have a tattoo on the inside of your arm, what does that say ?

Portuguese Warrior: "Another me, is what there will never be"

*Rampage Jackson laughs*

Rampage Jackson: Well, thats a bit over-confident, no ?
You haven't done (censored) in your life, no one knows who you are, and you think you can come in here thinking you are a one of a kind ?
Please kid, go do something with your life !

*Portuguese Warrior loses his smile*
*His eyes go red around the light blue colour, as if he has gone posessed*

Portugese Warrior: (censored) you!

*Portuguese Warrior swings a vicious right hand right to Rampage's temple knocking him out*

Portuguese Warrior: Now will you show me some respect ?!

*the camera pans out as emt's rush to check on Rampage*
Back to top Go down
Portuguese Warrior
Slacker
Slacker

PostSubject: Re: Portuguese Warrior, Excited/Angry   Portuguese Warrior, Excited/Angry Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:02 pm

Put this rp anywhere before my match
Back to top Go down
Pain
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
HVGm a.k.a Overlord
Pain

PostSubject: Re: Portuguese Warrior, Excited/Angry   Portuguese Warrior, Excited/Angry Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:32 pm

added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portuguese Warrior, Excited/Angry   Portuguese Warrior, Excited/Angry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Portuguese Warrior, Excited/Angry
Page 1 of 1