Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I introduce to you, The Intrepid Traveller

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Intrepid Traveler
Slacker
Slacker

I introduce to you, The Intrepid Traveller Empty
PostSubject: I introduce to you, The Intrepid Traveller   I introduce to you, The Intrepid Traveller Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:52 am

No one really knows where he came from, just that he was found at 18 years old outside the TWG wrestling school with homemade gear, which he wears to this day, a pair of half blue half yellow tights, blue boots and a yellow singlet.

He has faintly mad emerald eyes and brownish hair. He is wiry, but strong looking. He only stands about 5'8" and weighs about 130 pounds, he is built almost like a gymnast.

Attitude: Tweener
Hair color: Brown with red highlights
Eye color: Emerald Green

Appearance: Half-blue half-yellow wrestling tights and a yellow singlet. He wrestles barefoot.

((So, I guess I'll just post a sample promo here as Pain did?))

[A slow fade from black to gray fills the large screen, then the focus spins and the scene is set in a small room, a young man with brownish hair, the red highlights reflecting the low lamplight that encircles his head like a halo. A little bit of static fills the picture and the man turns his head as if finally noticing the camera after being oblivious to it.]

They said you'd be coming. You may think it is I who is coming to you, but you would be mistaken. I do not move around the world, the world moves to suit me. The universe moves according to MY whim, unlike the pawns here in OutBreak. It may not be obvious to you now, but I will peel back the nonbeliever's eyelids, and force them to see.

The Awakening is a prelude, a prelude to the Descent, and I am the operator.

Prepare.

[Fade To Black.]
Back to top Go down

I introduce to you, The Intrepid Traveller
Page 1 of 1