Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bbb interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bb84
Slacker
Slacker

bbb interview Empty
PostSubject: bbb interview   bbb interview Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:04 pm

the butcher appears on the titantron before his match and holds a microphone while sat in a film set chair

BBB         "seer i have to say a massive thank you for making me realise that this federation did have challenges and that this a place where i will stay until i can overcome them..you beat me fair and square so badly the boss said i needed a week off to recover both mentally and psyhically without that partner that you carry and i wonder as theres no tag team division yet... be noted gm i think its a good idea also...why exactly does that guy stick around you so much"

he then rocks the chair back with the microphone ynder his chin meaning the chair is only on 2 legs before almost falling backwards before speaking back into it again

"and now ive been told that i face the federations new jobber the inteprid traveler while my body recovers well let me say it now...this man will be butchered"

the microphone is then slammed to the floor before the butcher walks off
Back to top Go down

bbb interview
Page 1 of 1