Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter the Dragon: The Anger, The Reason and The Excuses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OverDrive_Dragon
Jobber
Jobber

Enter the Dragon: The Anger, The Reason and The Excuses  Empty
PostSubject: Enter the Dragon: The Anger, The Reason and The Excuses    Enter the Dragon: The Anger, The Reason and The Excuses  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:46 am

The arena turns pitch black until the jumbotron plays Need for Speed IV Quantum theme plays on the jumbotron. At the end, fireworks shoot up high into the sky as an Audi R8 comes rolling out from back to the from the side stage obtaining the crowd’s responsiveness. OverDrive Dragon emerges from the sleek silver car and is seen wearing a black tanktop, jet black dress pants and a clean Pewter Nike Foamposite with a faux-hawk. He walks down the ramp and circles around the ring. After grabbing a mic near the commentators table, he walks up to the apron, ducks into the ring and scans the millions of OBW enthusiasts. In the ring there is 2 jet black one seat sofas, a big LCD television, a marble table and checkered ring floor.

ODD: Last week, I was defeated. I was defeated by Zeno. You know what I call that match? That match was horse*censored*! That match should've been mine. But whatever. Tonight I will tally another victory in this club. I will emerge as the #1 contender to the belt. And when I do, you all will witness the greatest fighter to ever grace the underground world!

*Crowd screams with excitement as Dragon poses with his hands in the air.*

ODD: I think...there is a conspiracy going on because lately I've been booked in matches against my superiors. It is as if they want me to suffer. It is as if they think I am the weak link in this business. It is as if they are holding me down. It is like all you fat *explict delete* want to see them succeed!

*The excitement of the crowd shifts to negativity as they rain chorus of boos towards ODD*

ODD: I squashed two of my opponents and now what do I get? Unfair matches. Unfair results. Unfair treatment backstage AND in the very ring. You all don't deserve to see me. You all should go back home and watch that stupid show SpongeBob because that's the level of IQ you all have in comparison. Your IQs are zip! Nil! NADA! NONEXISTENT! So I don't have to be out here in front of you ignoramus duds getting my ass beat while it should be the other way around!

*Crowd jeers ODD for mocking their intelligence and starts throwing bottles and stuff to the ring*

ODD: What are you gonna do?! I'm here in this ring. I dare anyone...ANYONE; to come over here and fight me now.

*Dragon then points to some people and flips them off. Security tries to stop the people from hoping over but one fan succeeds and enters the ring. Just as the fan gets up Dragon picks him up and drops him with a Overdrive Accelerator.*

ODD: Come into this ring and that is what I DOO! None of y'all are in my level! I will become the best of the best and be the last man standing in OBW! I don't need to prove to you how damn good I am, or how dangerous I am, or even how AWESOMEEEE I am. I am all of the above. Believe! I am the powerhouse superstar, sports car wheelin, money dealin’ irresistible party playboy! OVERRRRDRIVEEEEE DRAGON!!!!

The crowd starts a "You Tapped" chant as ODD walks back up to his car. TheNeed for Speed IV Quantum theme plays on the jumbotron as Dragon gets into his car and drive backstage.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1