Out Break Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Out Break Wrestling

A forum for OBW federation members from TWG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Brothers confronts GM Mishima again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clairvoyant PL
Jobber
Jobber

Blood Brothers confronts GM Mishima again Empty
PostSubject: Blood Brothers confronts GM Mishima again   Blood Brothers confronts GM Mishima again Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:29 am

*Camera shows GM Yoshida Mishima's office. GM is sitting by his desk when a knock to the door can be heard.*

Yoshida Mishima: "Come in!"

*Seer and Bad Omen enters the office and sits in front of GM's desk. They're both smiling and are definitely in great moods.*

Yoshida Mishima: "You punks again? I hoped you will not dare show up after last week and won't waste my time any further."

Seer: "We are far from wasting your time, Mr. Mishima. We are here to inform you that we have met all the criteria you have set for us. We are ready to form a tag team division here in OBW!"

Yoshida Mishima: "Are you kidding me? How the hell were you able to do that?"

Bad Omen: "We would prefer to not..."

Seer: "Silent, Bad, let me do the talking. The way in which we did it shouldn't concern you. We have all you asked for, isn't it all that matters?"

Yoshida Mishima: "Maybe so, but I don't want any trouble here! How can I be sure you didn't rob a bank to get all that money?"

Seer: "I believe there was no bank robbery around lately. I can assure you that money is clean and legal, you don't have to worry about that."

Yoshida Mishima: "OK, let's say I believe you. But money is not all, do you have tag titles with you?"

Seer: "Bad, show him."

*Bad Omen opens his suitcase and shows the content to the GM. We can't see it but clearly Mishima's face expression changes.*

Yoshida Mishima: "Those are indeed nice belts, boys. How the hell were you able to make them in such a short time?"

Seer: "We have ordered them shortly after 1 week, when we found out that there is no tag division here."

Yoshida Mishima: "What? Are you trying to tell me you had it planned all along?"

Seer: "After all, if we offer you such a great deal it's not really negotiations, right?"

Yoshida Mishima: "Whatever, I don't care for how long have you planned it. You still have to find yourselfs opponents."

Seer: "Bad, hand him the list."

*Bad Omen closes his suitcase, reaches for his inner pocket and retrieves a small piece of paper that he hands to GM Mishima.*

Seer: "That is a list of 3 potential tag teams that would compete with us for a title. They have all agreed to fight if the tag division is established. You can check that with them if you want."

Yoshida Mishima: "I will. OK boys, looks like you're serious so let's discuss details."

Seer: "Very well. All the details we talked about last week stands, right?"

Yoshida Mishima: "Yes, what else?"

Seer: "We want to establish a tag team division during a PPV. More people will get to know about it, thus more money it will generate."

Yoshida Mishima: "Fair enough, but get to the point, I hate it when people are not speaking straight with me."

Seer: "We want to have a championship match on a PPV so the first Tag Champions in OBW history will be crowned the same night the division is established."

Yoshida Mishima: "Interesting. We can do it but who will be the opponents?"

Seer: "Team no. 1 on the list you have in your hand."

Yoshida Mishima: "Hotshots and Yasmine? They are definitely the strongest duo of all listed here. I see you set high expectations for yourself, boys."

Seer: "You would make us fight them anyway, wouldn't you?"

Yoshida Mishima: "Of course, it's a PPV we're talking about. Very well, I think we have a deal."

Seer: "Thank you for your time, Mr. Mishima."

*Blood Brothers stands up, shakes hands with GM Mishima and leaves the office smiling. Camera fades.*
Back to top Go down

Blood Brothers confronts GM Mishima again
Page 1 of 1